Thank you for selecting the New Harmony Inn Resort for your stay.
The following rules and regulations apply to your rental to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment and the most pleasant stay for all guest of New Harmony Inn and to ensure the protection of historic, irreplaceable nature of some of our accommodation and public areas.
- The accommodation is rented as overnight sleeping accommodation only. No parties of any size, organized meals, receptions or other gatherings are permitted without the express permission of hotel management.
- It is illegal to consume alcohol outside guest room and/or licensed areas in the state of Indiana.
- No equipment/instruments are to be used on the property without the express approval of hotel management.
- As the registered guest of your accommodation you are responsible for all attendees/invitees in your accommodation during your stay.
- You as the registered guest/s are responsible for all damages to your accommodation. You will be charged for any damages in the form of replacement costs and/or additional cleaning costs. This includes smoking in any guest accommodation or other non-smoking areas.
- Historic guesthouses of New Harmony Inn have many irreplaceable items and as such are designed as adult accommodation only. Children may not be accommodated in houses without consent of management.
- The hotel reserves the right to curb noise at any time of day. However, no noise which may disturb other guests is permitted past 11:00 P.M.
- There will be a $20 charge per key, if keys are not returned to the Front Desk at check out.
- Any guest breaking this policy may be asked to leave the premises and cannot expect or demand a refund of the room/suite/house charges.
Room Cancellation Policy
In the event you need to cancel your room reservation, contact us within 48 hours prior to check-in (4:00 pm central time) for room deposit refund. If you do not contact us 48 hours prior to check-in, you agree to forfeit your room deposit.
We are a Pet Friendly hotel. Please read our Pet Policy. You will be required to sign a pet policy upon check-in should you rent a pet friendly room at the New Harmony Inn Resort & Conference Center in New Harmony, Indiana.