Opportunity awaits you in New Harmony
The New Harmony Inn is located in an area that allows you to fill your visit with unusual, informative and diverse activities and attractions in Indiana.
Architectural marvels, multiple sculptures, labyrinths, live entertainment, a variety of historic sites, and the joy of just browsing quaint shops are all within easy strolling distance of the Inn. Learn more about the attractions that New Harmony, Indiana has to offer.
Historic New Harmony is a Utopian Society and we love to share our rich history with new visitors. Check out this article that “Curbed” wrote about our unique Indiana town.
All attractions are within easy walking distance from the New Harmony Inn:
- Historical Tours of New Harmony
- Art Galleries
- Architecture of Phillip Johnson/Richard Meier
- Cathedral Labyrinth Replica of Chartres Cathedral Labyrinth in France
- Harmonist Hedge Labyrinth
- Rapp-Owen Granary
- (September) Kunstfest Festival
- (Summer) The New Harmony Music Festival & School
- (Winter) Under The Beams Concert Series
- (Winter) Christmas in New Harmony
- Spring Fling event
- Maximilian Bodmer Art Gallery
- Harmonie State Park
- Trails along the Wabash River
- Golden Raintree Antique Show in June
- Dulcimer Festival & Concerts in October
- Cathedral Labyrinth Moonlight Walks – April thru September
- Huge Community Playground in Murphy’s Park