A Quiet Place to Meet
Whether it’s a business meeting, wedding, holiday party, retreat, tour group or a reunion, the New Harmony Inn staff will make your event successful and memorable.
Located in New Harmony, Indiana, the New Harmony Inn provides a natural setting that gives events that special touch. Plan your next corporate event in our full service meeting facility that is surrounded with views of natural beauty. Our tranquil setting helps to reduce stress and promotes productive meetings and retreats. We can accommodate 400 people for stand-up receptions, 300 for sit-down dining or up to 300 for a theatre style meeting. Audio visual equipment and wireless high speed Internet access are available for your convenience.
From small business meetings, to team building retreats, to artists workshops, to large conferences, the New Harmony Inn is the ideal choice for any type of gathering. For your next event, combine the serenity of the inspiring New Harmony setting with our state-of-the-art Conference Center, menu and catering options.
Conference Center Amenities:
- Modern break-out and individual conference rooms
- Technically wired for computer meetings and tech support
- Complimentary wireless high speed internet access
- The latest in audio-visual equipment
- Fully-equipped modern fitness center and sauna open year-round
- Heated swimming pool and hot tub open seasonally
- Excellent personal service with attention to every detail
- Casual fine dining at the famous Red Geranium Restaurant
- Exquisite banquet/catering menus and services
- Outdoor recreational facilities
- Ample FREE Parking!
Read the following comments from recent groups who stayed with us:
“New Harmony was a nice change from the usual hustle and bustle of the meetings and will be remembered fondly by, I am sure, all who partook in the meeting events”
“You all did a wonderful job putting together a great meeting with good food in a beautiful setting. I returned home relaxed which did not last long, however, it was nice while it lasted.”
“I really enjoyed the setting, the food and of course, the company. It was a pleasant change from what I deal with every day in NYC. Our tour guide was very nice and made our little trip around town so much fun, especially the stop at the dig.”
“Just wanted to say again that we are thankful for your effort in making our stay in New Harmony special. We had a great time and the serenity grew on us.
The meeting was a home run success.”