COVID- 19 (Coronavirus) Closure Update

We hope this update finds you well. After much consideration, and due to the ongoing pandemic, we have decided to extend the closure of the resort until July, 4th, 2020. We are grateful that there have been no confirmed cases of COVID-19 involving the resort.

During this time, all reservations booked directly with the hotel and restaurant will be cancelled or rescheduled to a later date. A reservationist will reach out to you to assist with these modifications. Any direct bookings that include a deposit on the reservation will be refunded. Reservations made through third-parties (Expedia,, travel agencies, etc.) must be cancelled through the third-party. If you have difficulty cancelling or rescheduling your third-party reservations, please contact us for further assistance.

We are ready to provide an exceptional experience to our future guests when we are able to resume full operations. Don’t forget to sign up for our e-newsletters by joining our mailing list at Also, follow us on Facebook to receive updates about the resort while we are temporarily closed. In the meantime, please follow the advice of the experts and minimize your travel and contact with others. We will be looking forward to your next visit to New Harmony.