Say “I Do” In Harmony
Whatever your hearts desire, the New Harmony Inn wedding staff is at your service.
Romantic, tranquil, and spiritual, New Harmony, Indiana is one of the most beloved wedding destinations in the Midwest. With beautiful lakeside settings, luscious gardens, unique architecture, and historical charm, New Harmony provides the ideal surroundings for indoor and outdoor weddings.
Experienced wedding planner, Melissa Lingafelter, is part of a complete staff at the New Harmony Inn dedicated to planning the wedding of your dreams. Every aspect of your wedding can be arranged in one convenient location: engagement parties, bridal showers, luncheons, brunches, the rehearsal dinner, the ceremony, and guest accommodations.
Many churches, historical buildings, and scenic outdoor locations in New Harmony are available for the ceremony including the unique, non-denominational Roofless Church. For the reception, the New Harmony Inn Conference Center can accommodate a sit-down dinner or a buffet for 300. The Granary, one of the oldest buildings in Indiana, offers seating for 125 in a classical and romantic setting. The Red Geranium, the signature restaurant of the New Harmony Inn, offers a full range of menus for rehearsal dinners and bridal luncheons.
- Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Luncheons, Bridal Showers, Engagement Receptions
- On and Off-site Gourmet Catering with extensive menu options
- Special wedding coordinator available for all your planning needs
- Private Bridal Party Reception Area
- Complimentary accommodations for the Bride and Groom when you book your wedding reception with New Harmony Inn
- Complimentary champagne for Bride and Groom’s Guest Room when you book your wedding reception with New Harmony Inn
- Special room rates for wedding guests
- Beautiful grounds for wedding photography
- Romantic Carriage Rides
To plan an unforgettable wedding in New Harmony, contact Melissa Lingafelter at the New Harmony Inn at 812.682.4431, extension 1433.